Kre-alkalyne Xpump is a creatine monohydrate characterised by a high pH, and therefore more effective than a simple creatine monohydrate. According to some studies, creatine is converted to creatinine depending on the pH of the mixture, the lower it is, the faster the conversion. However, creatinine has no benefits for the human body and muscles. Scientific studies have also shown that this transformation reduces from pH 7 and stops at 12. Kre-alkalyne is the only form of creatine with a pH greater than 12, so it arrives intact in the blood flow up to the muscles. As a result, your muscles fully benefit from creatine, which improves the contraction of muscle fibres and, thus, your physical performance.
It is for people who want to increase their muscle mass and strength.
• Scientifically PROVEN ingredient.
• No additional bulk
• 100% creatine absorbed by the muscles
• Better assimilation (in capsule form to address gastric acidity)
• No water retention
Take 3 capsules daily with a glass of water.
Food supplement containing Kre-Alkalyn® buffered creatine:
uffered creatine (81.1%), Coating: Mauve capsule (Gelatin, Colours: Titanium dioxide, Allura Red AC, Brilliant Blue FCF), Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agents: Silicon dioxide [nano] and magnesium stearate.
• Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• CREATINE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ENGAGING IN HIGHLY INTENSE PHYSICAL EXERCISES.
• Allura Red AC may have adverse effects on activity and attention in children.