L-carnitine is naturally present in the muscles. It plays a key role in the transport of long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria (components of the body's cells). This process in the mitochondria allows the production of energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). L-carnitine is essential for the proper functioning of muscles, including the heart, which is a muscle that is constantly used and needs "fuel" all the time. It helps to destock fat and improves performance.
Facilitates weight loss.
• Contributes to the proper functioning of the muscles.
• Contributes to the destocking of fats.
• HIGH DOSAGE OF 1000 MG PER TABLETS.
Take 2 tablets daily with 250 ml of water.
L-CARNITINE FOOD SUPPLEMENT (per daily dose): L-carnitine (2g), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, coating agent: glycerol dibhenate, anti-caking agent : silicon dioxide [nano]
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of reach of young children.
• Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle