BCAA maintains muscle tissue, and is necessary after sustained physical training. The dose further promotes regeneration of the cell tissue. It also contains Vitamin B6, which plays a role in protein synthesis, red blood cell production and the functioning of the immune system, as well as Vitamin B2, which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism. It reduces fatigue and helps protect cells against free radicals (antioxidant effect). BCAAs help speed up recovery and help build muscle. It also plays a role in generating energy to help the muscle during workouts.
• Facilitates recovery.
• Promotes the regeneration of the cell tissue.
• Easy assimilation thanks to its galenic form (caps).
• OPTIMISING energy during workouts
• HELP with recovery after exercise
• RICH IN VITAMIN B6 and B2
Take 2 times a day 2 caps with 250ml of water
Food supplement containing branched-chain amino acids. L-Leucine (34%), L-Valine (24%), L-Isoleucine (20%), Coating: white capsule (Gelatin, colour: titanium dioxide), Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide [Nano] and magnesium stearate, Vitamin B6 (0.1%), Vitamin B2 (0.1%).
Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of reach of children.